Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Crochet Hook Case

Been busy working on class work, and a shrug-jacket wip that I won't post until I finish it (have to put snap buttons on it, and a few last changes). With the remaining yarn I decided to make a crochet hook case as a gift for my aunt C who taught me how to crochet. I realized recently that she still carries them around in a plastic bag, so I thought this might be a nice gift for her. I'm also working on a project bag for her as well, but it may be a while before I have time to complete that project.

Anyway, photos!

4 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

This is adorable! Great job! -Pam

9:02 PM

 
Blogger goldi said...

I love it! Your aunt will too - and I bet she puts everything in it and then puts THAT in her plastic bag! What yarn did you use and did you follow a pattern?

10:59 AM

 
Blogger Mint said...

I used Bernat Boucle, winged the pattern. I have a rough pattern though, I will get to posting that so it can be tested by anyone who would like to give it a go.

7:17 PM

 
Blogger Sonia Maria said...

Hi, i'm from Brazil, and i loved this job!
Sonia

5:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home